1. This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) was developed in pursuance of the requirements of Part 2 of Article 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Personal Information" and defines the legal and organizational grounds for processing personal data of the Public Association "Kyrgyz Indigo" (hereinafter referred to as the Holder/Processor ).
2. This Policy is aimed at ensuring the protection of the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data during the processing of his personal data and applies to all operations with personal data performed by the Holder/Processor, both in automated mode and without it.
3. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects:
1) Subjects of personal data have the right:
1full information about their personal data processed by the Holder/Processor;
2to access to their personal data, including the right to receive a copy of any record containing their personal data, except as provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Personal Information";
3to clarify their personal data, their blocking or destruction in cases where personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
4to take measures prescribed by law to protect their rights, including applying to the authorized state body for personal data;
5to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2) Subjects of personal data are obliged:
1provide the Holder/Processor with only reliable data about themselves;
2provide documents containing personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing;
3inform the Holder/Processor about the clarification (updating, changing) of their personal data.
4. Basic Rights and Obligations of the Holder/Processor.1) The Holder/Processor has the right:
1receive reliable information and/or documents containing personal data from the subject of personal data;
2clarify the personal data provided by the subject.
2) The Holder/Processor is obliged to:
1process personal data in the manner prescribed by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Personal Information";
2consider the appeals of the subject of personal data on the processing of personal data and give answers within a period not exceeding 7 days from the date of submission of the application;
3provide the subject of personal data with the opportunity of free access to his personal data;
4take measures to update personal data in connection with the request of the subject of personal data;
5organize the protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5.The Holder/Processor collects, uses and protects personal data that the personal data subject provides when communicating in any form, in accordance with this Policy and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
II. Scope and categories of processed personal data, categories of personal data subjects
6.The Holder/Processor processes the personal data of the following personal data subjects:
1Beneficiaries of the Holder/Processor services
7.Personal data processed by the Holder/Processor include:
4Year, month, date and place of birth;
5Place of work and/or study
8. Special categories of personal data processed by the Holder/Processor include:
2Information about gender identity and sexual orientation
9.The holder ensures that the content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of processing and, if necessary, takes measures to eliminate their redundancy in relation to the stated purposes of processing.
10. The processing of special categories of personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, as well as those relating to the state of health and intimate life, is not carried out by the Holder / Processor / is carried out in strict accordance with Article 8 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Personal Information".
11. The lists of personal data and categories of personal data subjects can be revised by the Holder with the obligatory fixing of changes in this Policy and notification of personal data subjects in any available way (official website, announcement, push notification, sending a message by e-mail, etc.)
III. Purposes of collecting personal data
12.Personal data is processed by the Holder/Processor for the following predetermined and legitimate purposes:
1For the provision of services by the Holder/Processor
IV. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
13. Legal basis for processing personal data Holder/Processor are:
1The Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On information of a private nature";
3statutory documents of the Holder/Processor;
4agreements concluded between the Holder/Processor and personal data subjects;
5consent of personal data subjects to the processing of personal data;
V. Procedure and conditions for processing personal data
14.The processing of personal data by the Holder/Processor is carried out in the following ways:
15.The processing of personal data by the Holder/Processor includes any operations or a set of operations performed regardless of the methods, by automatic means or without them, for the purpose of collecting, recording, storing, updating, grouping, blocking, erasing and destroying personal data.
16.The processing of personal data is carried out by the Holder/Processor subject to the consent of the subject of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent), except for cases established by law when the processing of personal data can be carried out without such Consent.
17. Ways to notify the subject of personal data:
18.The subject of personal data makes a decision to provide his personal data and gives it in writing on paper or in the form of an electronic document signed in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic with an electronic signature.
19. The condition for terminating the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the goals of processing personal data, updating personal data, as well as identifying illegal processing of personal data.
20.The Holder/Processor, in order to achieve the purposes of processing, with the consent of the subject of personal data, has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, provided that the data recipient is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of these data.
21.When processing personal data, the Holder / Processor takes or ensures that the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures are taken to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
22.Personal data should not be kept longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. Storage periods can be extended only in the interests of the subject of personal data or if it is provided for by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
VI. Updating, correction, deletion and destruction of personal data, responses to requests from personal data subjects for access to personal data
23.In case of confirmation of the fact of unreliability of personal data or illegality of their processing, personal data shall be updated, blocked or destroyed depending on the legality of their collection, storage and processing of such personal data by the Holder/Processor, or their processing shall be terminated accordingly.
24.On the facts of inaccuracy of personal data or the illegality of their processing, the subject of personal data has the right to apply directly to the address of the Holder, or to the Authorized state body for personal data.
25.At the written request of the subject of personal data, the Holder / Processor is obliged to provide information on the processing of personal data carried out by him, reflecting the following information:
1confirmation of the fact of personal data processing by the Holder/Processor;
2legal grounds and purposes of personal data processing;
3the purposes and methods used by the Holder/Processor for processing personal data;
4the name and location of the Holder, information about persons (with the exception of employees of the Holder who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be transferred on the basis of an agreement with the Holder of an array of personal data or on the basis of the law;
5processed personal data relating to the respective subject of personal data, the source of their receipt;
6terms of personal data processing, including the terms of their storage;
7the procedure for exercising by the subject of personal data of their rights regarding the updating, blocking and destruction of personal data;
8information about the performed or proposed cross-border data transfer.
26.If the subject does not have access rights to the requested information, then a reasoned refusal is sent to them.
27.After the expiration of the storage period and the achievement of the purposes of collecting personal data, they are subject to destruction within two weeks. Destruction is confirmed by an act, a copy of which can be handed over to the subject of personal data upon his written request.
VII. Final provisions
28. All relations relating to the processing of personal data that have not been reflected.
All information provided on the site is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is a public offer determined by the provisions of the Civil Code of the Kyrgyz Republic. By staying on the site you agree to the terms of the `User Agreement`